Lumby & District Health Society (LDHSS) is a non-profit charitable organization run by volunteer board members. Listed are some of the Health programs organized by the board:
- Health Professional Recruitment
- Weekly Diagnostic Imaging Services
- Weekly Lab Services
- Monthly Foot Care Services
- Monthly Heart Health Clinic
- Weekly Options for Sexual Health
- Daily Health Information support
- Daily Public Health Care Nursing
- Weekly Wound Care Nursing
- Monthly Educational Health Clinics
- Support to physicians and other health professionals using the buildin
we need your support
Lumby & District Health Services Society depends upon the generous donations from people like you to keep health services and programs in our community. Your donations provides support for patients to have health services closer to home whom have limited or no transportation. The Health Society continuously strives to enhance the quality of health services in Lumby.
Please give generously to keep these important programs and services in our community.
Health Information Clinics
Thank you for your donation!