Please contact the Public Health Nurse, Heather Serafin, at the Lumby Health Center for information on these and other programs.
- Immunization Programs at school for grade 6 and 9 students.
- Consultation and planning with parents/students/staff re: life threatening Medical Alert Conditions.
- Annual Anaphylaxis & Diabetes/Seizure Training of School Staff.
- Resource person/support for school based initiatives around Comprehensive School Health.
- 1:1 counseling for personal health issues (by referral).
- Kindergarten “Round-up” health fair (annually in Fall) offers school entry immunization, growth and height measurement information.
You can find more information by visiting the INTERIOR HEALTH – SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMS website.